Although I highly doubt that anyone will see this, I plan to use this blog primarily for music related entries. Whether it be romanized or translated lyrics, music/video links, or just me fangirling about some new song/video, I plan to update at least once a week. Whether or not this plan will work is another matter entirely! ^^;; My ability to stay focused and on-track is not very strong, but I hope to use this blog to improve my ability to commit to something. I figure that if I'm going to be 20 in less than a month, I should start working on my issues for once instead of ignoring them!
If anyone does stumble across this and enjoys my randomness, please comment and let me know! I'd love for people to actually get joy from this little creation of mine. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! Just checking out some Cassiopeias' blogs and ended up here.. ^_^ Annyeong~
Kiss したまま、さよなら the BEST!! Gotta love them in this song.. ^_^
Post a Comment